Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Day 4: The Challenge

Fuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkkk.


I think I might have actually hurt myself with this one.  Regardless of how often I repeat the fact that only idiots work out until they hurt themselves, I think I might have finally did it.  It hurts.  Every bit of my chest and back hurts.  Dammit. 


In my head, I can't stop replaying articles about Crossfit's Uncle Rhabdo.  I wake up with little strength in my chest and swollen, and I'm frankly worried.  I spend a lot of time monitoring my state.  Checking to make sure I still pee.  "This," I say to myself, "is a fucking awful idea.


Right now, I am on break.  A brief one.  Combo of the scariness of the aftermath of the challenge and nature repeatedly punching me in the face with sandbags full of pollen.  The allergies piss me off.  I can't breathe, and it's something I am so used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment